Kid Plush Toy Vancouver | Kids Clothing Store
Plush toys (plush toys) are toys made of plush fabrics, pp cotton and other textile materials as the main fabrics and filled with various fillers . They can also be called soft toys and stuffed toys . (stuffed toy), At present, we habitually call the plush toy industry plush toys.
Plush toys have the characteristics of realistic and lovely shape, soft touch, not afraid of extrusion, easy to clean, strong decoration, high safety, and suitable for a wide range of people. Therefore, plush toys are good choices for children's toys, house decoration and as gifts.
Plush toys are classified into the following four categories according to the characteristics of the product:
1. According to the production characteristics of plush toys, the products basically have fillers, so it can be generally said that plush toys and plush toys are referred to as stuffed toys.
2. According to whether it is filled, it can be divided into stuffed toys and non-stuffed toys;
3. Stuffed toys are divided into plush stuffed toys, velvet stuffed toys, and plush stuffed toys according to their appearance;
4. According to the appearance of the toy, it can be divided into stuffed animal toys , equipped with high-intelligence electronics, movement, audio animal toys or dolls, and various holiday gift toys.
Material: Kids Clothes Store Online Vancouver
Velboa: There are many styles. It is very clear from the color card of Fuguang Company. It is very popular to make bean bags. Most of the TY beanies popular in the United States and Europe are made of this material.
Bears also fall into this category. Quality characteristics: The wool surface is soft, and the quality of the hair falling down is generally poor, but the printed shearling cloth will fall a little, and a slight slope is acceptable.
- A yarn (also called ordinary yarn, BOA material), divided into: Shiny yarn: Generally, it is shiny, and the yin and yang sides can be divided into different hair directions under the light. Matte yarn: that is, matte color, basically no yin and yang sides.
- V yarn (also known as special yarn, T-590, Vonnel) has Even Cut and Uneven cut. The hair length is in the range of 4-20mm, which is a mid-grade material.
- Hipile (Shanghai style, plush): the hair length is within the range of 20-120mm, and any hair length can be made within the range of 20-45mm, and only 65mm and 120 (110) mm above 45mm. Not easy to curl.
(1) Eyes: It is divided into plastic eyes, crystal eyes, cartoon eyes, movable eyes, etc.
(2) Nose: It is divided into plastic nose, flocking nose, wrapped nose, matte nose, etc.
(3) Ribbon: If the color is specified, the quantity is small, or the style is specified, please pay attention to the quantity of the order.
(4) Plastic bags: (PP bags are commonly used in American products and are cheaper. European products must use PE bags; the transparency of PE bags is not as good as that of PP bags, but PP bags are easier to wrinkle and break), PVC can only be used as a packaging material (DEHP content must be limited within 3%/square.) Heat shrinkable film is mostly used for color box packaging as a layer of protective film.
(5) Carton: (two types) Double corrugated A=B, A=C, B=B, B=C, C=C, three corrugated, A and B are also available (such as backpack series), unless specified by the customer, usually export outer boxes use A= B, B=B or B=C can be considered for the export box with small size. Before ordering a carton; you should choose a genuine supplier first, and you must first confirm the various types of paper provided by the carton factory. Note that each company may be different. You should choose genuine products. At the same time, you should also pay attention to the quality of each batch of goods to prevent suppliers from using Substandard products pretend to be genuine products, and other factors such as weather humidity, rainy season climate and other factors may also have adverse effects on paper quality. Single flute B33, C33, etc. are usually used as inner boxes, or revolving cartons for domestic delivery. The quality of the outer paper and inner flute determines the rigidity of the carton.
(6) Cotton: 7D, 6D, 15D, and A, B, C grades, we usually use 7D/A grades, and 6D is less used. Low-grade products or products with very full and hard fortresses should be 15D/B or C grades. 7D is very smooth and elastic, 15D is rough and hard. According to the fiber length, it is divided into 64MM and 32MM cotton. The former is used for manual punching and the latter is used for machine punching. The general practice is to loosen the cotton by entering the raw cotton. It is necessary to ensure that the cotton loosening worker operates correctly and has enough times of loosening the cotton so that the cotton can be completely loosened to achieve good elasticity. If the loose cotton effect is not good, it will cause a great waste of cotton consumption.
(7) Rubber particles: (PP, PE), the diameter should be greater than or equal to 3MM, and the particles are smooth and uniform. Products exported to Europe usually use PE to be more environmentally friendly. Except for the special requirements of customers, PP or PE can be used for export to the United States, and PP is cheaper. Unless otherwise specified by the customer, all rubber pellets for export products must be wrapped in inner bags.
(8) Plastic parts: ready-made plastic parts, the body cannot be changed, such as size, size, shape, etc., otherwise it is necessary to open a mold. Generally, the cost of plastic molds is expensive, ranging from several thousand yuan to tens of thousands of yuan, depending on the size of the mold and the process. Difficulty depends on the choice of mold material, so usually the production order output is less than 300,000, and the mold fee must be calculated separately.
(9) (Color) printed matter: including color boxes, tags, stickers, etc. The price of color printing is directly related to the number of orders. If the order is small, the number of printed sheets will be small, which will easily cause large color differences, uneven colors, and loss of manufacturers. The proportion increases, so the unit price must be high. When implementing the unit price of printed matter, it is necessary to pay attention to whether it includes film, proofing (print-proof), glue polishing (coating) and other expenses. For customer-specified patterns, it is best for the customer to provide film and color draft, and color ratio (four-color CMYK) ratio), which increases the speed and accuracy of the board.
(10) Cloth labels and woven labels: they must pass 21 pounds of tension, so thick belts are now used instead.
(11) Cotton belts, webbing belts, silk ropes, and elastic bands of various colors: pay attention to distinguishing the different textures of raw materials and their impact on product quality and cost.
(12) Velcro, buckles, zippers: Velcro should have high fastness (especially when the functional requirements are high).
Manufacturing Process: Jellycat Bread Plush Toys Vancouver
- Process: cutting - sewing - assembly - filling - shaping - packaging
- Materials: plush, chemical fiber fleece (plush, velvet) acrylic cotton, both plastic particles, artificial leather, non-woven fabrics, toy parts, accessories
- Material consumption: medium toy is about 18CM-25CM, the material consumption of stuffed toys is more complicated, the material consumption mainly depends on the variety of toys, the composition of several raw materials for each variety, the proportion of each, the size and raw materials of the toy specifications Whether the width is fully utilized, whether the blanking is mechanized, etc.
- Reasonable design, layout, organization of production, and utilization of modern equipment are the main factors to reduce costs.
Shop Plush Toy For your Kids:
Plush toys are one of the favorite toys for children and young people. However, seemingly beautiful things may also contain dangers. Therefore, we should think that safety is our greatest priority when we are happy and happy. wealth! It is particularly important to choose a good plush toy product. The following are my personal opinions in work and life:
1. First, identify the needs of which age group, and then buy different toys according to different age groups, mainly considering safety and practicality.
For example, children between the age of 0 and 1 should not buy toys with printing or paint coloring. The organic substances in the dyes may cause skin allergies in the baby ; children under the age of three should not buy toys with small objects that are easy to fall off, because children Without danger awareness, it is possible to bite down small objects and eat them and cause suffocation; Secure with needles.
2. Whether the material used for the outer fleece is hygienic or not. It is divided into high and low grades of raw materials, such as long and short plush (dtex yarn, plain yarn) velvet, plush TIC cloth, etc. This is an important factor in determining the price of a toy. of sellers are shoddy and deceive consumers.
3. Look at the stuffing of plush toys, which is another important factor affecting the price of toys. The good stuffing cotton is all PP cotton, just like the nine-hole pillow core in the supermarket, it feels good and even. The poor filling cotton is black heart cotton, which feels bad and dirty.
4. Whether the fixed accessories are firm (the standard requirement is 90N force), there are very angry edge thorns, whether the moving parts are too small to prevent children from accidentally entering them when they are playing, causing danger, whether the hair direction of the same color or the same body position is the same, Otherwise, there will be different colors in the sun, and the hair will be in the opposite direction, which will affect the appearance.
5. Good workmanship is one of the important factors in the quality and value of toys. It is impossible to imagine how good a shoddy toy will be. Check carefully whether the stitching of the toy is fine, whether the handwork is beautiful and firm, whether the appearance is beautiful, whether the left and right positions are symmetrical, whether the backlog of hands is soft and fluffy, whether the stitching of each part is firm, and whether the toy accessories are scratched or incomplete.
6. Check whether there are trademarks, brands, safety signs, manufacturer's mailing addresses, etc., and whether the binding is firm.
7. Check the internal and external packaging, whether the signs are consistent, whether the moisture-proof performance is good, if the inner packaging is a plastic bag, and the opening size exceeds a certain range, there must be air holes to prevent the child from suffocating the head by mistake.
8. Purchase knowledge in details:
Plush toys Eyes
The eyes of high-quality plush toys are very bright, deep, and very magical. They use high-end crystal eyes and feel able to communicate with them. The eyes of inferior toys are black and rough, dull and lackluster, and even some toys have bubbles in their eyes.
Nose and mouth of the toy: Kids Clothing Store Vancouver
Among the plush toys, there are several types of animal noses, those with foreskin, those hand-sewn with threads, and those made of plastic. A good leather nose is made of high-quality leather or artificial leather, and the nose is plump and delicate. The poor quality nose leather is rough and not full enough. The nose made of thread can be padded or unpadded, silk thread, wool thread and cotton thread. A good stitched nose is very finely crafted and neatly arranged. However, there are many small workshop-style factories, and the workers have no formal training, and the workmanship is very poor. The pros and cons of plastic noses. It depends on the quality of their workmanship and molds. Because the quality of the mold directly affects the quality of the nose.
Materials for palms and soles:
The materials used for the palms and soles of the feet are also very particular. When purchasing, pay special attention to its sewing technique, that is to say, whether its workmanship is fine, and whether the materials used for the palms and soles of the feet are in harmony with the main body.